What Is Body Sculpting and Contouring?
Body sculpting and contouring are cosmetic treatments that can help reshape and improve the body's appearance. These procedures target specific areas of the body, such as the stomach, thighs, and arms. Body sculpting and contouring can also be used to reduce excess fat, tighten loose and saggy skin, and improve the appearance of cellulite.
What Are Some Popular Body Sculpting and Contouring Treatments?
Today, there are many choices for body sculpting and contouring available. Some of the most popular procedures at Luminate are described below:
- Agnes RF uses radiofrequency energy to target and improve the appearance of the face, neck, and chest by destroying fat cells and stimulating collagen production.
- Scarlet SRF uses short-pulse radiofrequency to increase the skin's density and repairs, lifts, firms, tightens, and sculpts the neck, face, and body with impressive, long-lasting results.
- V-Form is a clinically proven, non-invasive solution for body contouring and cellulite reduction. A combination of radiofrequency (RF) waves and vacuum therapy destroys fat cells, reduces cellulite, and tightens your skin.
- Kybella is an injectable that destroys excess fat cells to treat double chin. And once the fat cells are destroyed, they are eliminated by the body, providing permanent results!
- Mesotherapy is an excellent body sculpting solution that uses injections to break down areas of stubborn fat in the face, arms, legs, thighs, buttocks, and hips. You'll love your slimmer, smoother, and tighter body!
- Sculptra is an injectable dermal filler that stimulates collagen production in the skin. The Sculptra booty lift is a popular procedure that adds fullness, volume, and definition to the buttocks creating a lifted effect with incredibly natural-looking results.
Thread Lifts for Body achieve a more youthful appearance by mechanically lifting the skin and pulling it tight. The treatment also contracts fat tissue and stimulates collagen production. Thread lifts can treat most facial and body areas, including the upper arms, abdominal area, buttocks, and thighs.